TERMS and CONDITIONS:
Prices quoted are in US dollars and are based on fares and costs in effect at the time of publication. Whenever possible, TravelPlanners4U (TP4U) obtains price guarantees from suppliers. However, depending upon the strength of the US dollar and the fluctuating nature of oil, gas and other costs, published rates are subject to change without notice.
AIR TRANSPORTATION: Economy class air round trip from the international airport identified by your Tour Host(s) or Travel Agent.
HOTELS: Group tours include deluxe hotels priced on two persons sharing a twin‐bedded room. A single room is subject to availability and an additional charge to the price of the tour. A tour participant must pay this supplement if he/she is the sole occupant of assigned accommodation. Individual travelers are responsible for hotel costs as arranged by your Travel Agent.
MEALS: Group tours include breakfast and dinner daily. Any other specially meals are identified on the itinerary. Individual travelers are responsible for their own meals.
ATTRACTIONS: Group tours include transportation and touring via deluxe motor coach with English‐speaking guides. All entrance fees are included. Individual travelers are subject to excursion costs as requested or arranged by your Travel Agent.
TAXES/TIPS: Tips, airport taxes, fuel surcharges / gratuities for guide and driver are dependent on individual and group agreements and are communicated to each participant by your Travel Agent.
NOT INCLUDED: Food and beverages outside of scheduled meals (i.e soft drinks); room service not included with regular meals; room service charges; travel or accident/baggage insurance; luggage fees incurred by airlines.
DOCUMENTS – HEALTH - HANDICAPPED: A passport with a 6‐month validity past the travel return date is required and must be obtained in person by each traveler. Your Travel Agent will notify you of any visa requirements dependent on your destination. Travelers are expected to be in good health and able to walk, get on and off a bus and get around without the assistance of another individual. If unable to do so, traveler must bring someone to assist you, at your expense. Due to the continued changes to regulations, your Travel Agent will notify you in the event of any vaccination requirement.
REGISTRATION FEE: A non-refundable $300 per person Initial Registration Fee is required at the time of registration and will be applied to the total trip cost. Registrations received inside one hundred (100) days of departure must be accompanied by full payment.
PAYMENTS: All payments should be made payable to TravelPlanners4U (TP4U). Credit card payments will incur a processing fee. Late payments may incur a late charge fee. Returned checks will incur a returned check fee.
CANCELLATION POLICY: NO cancellation will be accepted by phone. Travel & Trip Cancellation Insurance is required.
· Cancellations MUST be submitted in writing.
· Initial Registration Fee of $300 is NON-refundable.
· Cancellation 90 days or less than departure date, a fee of 100% of the tour cost will apply (no refund).
In the event of a travel interruption 90 days or less than the departure date due to occurrences beyond the control of
TravelPlanners4U (TP4U), including, but not limited to, breakdown of equipment, strikes, theft, war, rebellion, riot, civil commotion, earthquake, fire, floods, accident, pandemic, epidemic, viral outbreaks, or any act of God (Forced Majeure event), every effort will be made to reschedule travel upon interruption resolution. Any possible refunds will be determined based on potential recoverable funds to TravelPlanners4U (TP4U). However, TravelPlanners4U (TP4U) is not liable for any loss, injury or damage to travelers or belongings in connection with accommodations, airline cancellation or delays and are not responsible for any occurrences beyond their control. This includes, but is not limited to, breakdown of equipment, strikes, theft, war, rebellion, riot, civil commotion, earthquake, fire, floods, accident, pandemic, epidemic, viral outbreaks, or any act of God (Forced Majeure event).
TRAVELER AGREEMENT — RESPONSIBILITY: By registering for this travel experience:
· I agree to the Terms and Conditions as outlined in this document.
· I agree that I am in good health and able to walk, get on and off the bus (if required) and get around without the assistance of another individual, or that I am bringing someone with me to assist me, at my own expense.
· I agree that I have, or will obtain, a passport with a 6‐month validity past the travel return date, if required.
· I agree that I have, or will obtain, a travel visa if required.
· I agree that all travel documents, as well as compliance with customs regulations, are my sole responsibility.
· I agree to make payments according to the outlined payment schedule provided by my Travel Agent. Late payments may incur a late charge fee. Returned checks will incur a returned check fee. Failure to comply and respond after notification will be considered an act of intent not to travel and will result in the termination of my registration and forfeiture of all previous payments.
· I understand I agree that travel insurance is required and that I must purchase this coverage to protect my travel investment.